Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Meet the team!

First up we have the editorial team, from left:
Eddie Maluleke, Zanne Cronje, Moray Rhoda and Anita Pyke.


Next we have the team working on the crime reporter story (fondly referred to as Unicity), from left:
Karl Mostert, Michael Crafford, Andrew Cramer and Wayne Robbins.


Finally the team working on Mzansi Beats: David Blaine, Niq Mhlongo, Mahlon Haupt and Ryan Carolisen who also pulls double duty on a 3rd story along with Lucas Malambe (seated).

2 comments:

Francois Retief said...

Hi, I'm really sorry to see you've closed down. (I'm not sure if the blog is being monitored anymore.) Anyway, I'm looking for contact details for Zanne Cronje. I'm sure she'd still remember me. She can contact me on 082 three two eight 6543 or retieff at gmail.

Francois Retief said...

Hi, I'm really sorry to see you've closed down. (I'm not sure if the blog is being monitored anymore.) Anyway, I'm looking for contact details for Zanne Cronje. I'm sure she'd still remember me. She can contact me on 082 three two eight 6543 or retieff at gmail.